Since Backlight was introduced, once in a while users asked for more advanced form features such as radio buttons and drop-down lists. Backlight’s contact form editor is easy to use, but only supports text input. These forms are really just intended for simple contact forms. For more advanced forms, it is recommended to use WordPress […]
Web Design Consulting
Do you need help designing your web site or getting Backlight working the way you want? Contact me to discuss your idea or project.
Buy me a Coffee
- Customize Google Image Structured Data Support
- Adding Google Analytics GA4 to Backlight 4
- Embedding Photo Search Results
- Customizing Page Footer
- Using Backlight 3 JSON API from PHP, take 2
- Common WordPress End-of-Post Content
- Customizing Language Selector
- Using dark-themed Google Recaptcha V2
- Using Backlight 3 JSON API from PHP
- More posts ...