Did you ever wonder how I created a page footer such as? With Backlight, there is only a limited number of options available to customize the page footer. But if that is not sufficient, then there is an alternative way by using the phplugins function footer_top(). With just a few lines of code in your […]
Web Design Consulting
Do you need help designing your web site or getting Backlight working the way you want? Contact me to discuss your idea or project.
Buy me a Coffee
- Customize Google Image Structured Data Support
- Adding Google Analytics GA4 to Backlight 4
- Embedding Photo Search Results
- Customizing Page Footer
- Using Backlight 3 JSON API from PHP, take 2
- Common WordPress End-of-Post Content
- Customizing Language Selector
- Using dark-themed Google Recaptcha V2
- Using Backlight 3 JSON API from PHP
- More posts ...