Backlight supports multiple languages which can be selected by clicking on the globe button in the top pallet. Although my site is only in english, I prefer language labels instead of a globe icon when browsing sites. Here I’ll show you how you can add this to your site. Doesn’t this look prettier? Changing the […]
Web Design Consulting
Do you need help designing your web site or getting Backlight working the way you want? Contact me to discuss your idea or project.
Buy me a Coffee
- Customize Google Image Structured Data Support
- Adding Google Analytics GA4 to Backlight 4
- Embedding Photo Search Results
- Customizing Page Footer
- Using Backlight 3 JSON API from PHP, take 2
- Common WordPress End-of-Post Content
- Customizing Language Selector
- Using dark-themed Google Recaptcha V2
- Using Backlight 3 JSON API from PHP
- More posts ...