For a long time, I wanted to structure some of my albums based on search results instead of a fixed content. This would enable something like a smart album structure that supports themes (e.g. bridges, mountains, people, etc) where images are shown that are already published in another album. A week ago, Chumby asked the […]
Web Design Consulting
Do you need help designing your web site or getting Backlight working the way you want? Contact me to discuss your idea or project.
Buy me a Coffee
- Customize Google Image Structured Data Support
- Adding Google Analytics GA4 to Backlight 4
- Embedding Photo Search Results
- Customizing Page Footer
- Using Backlight 3 JSON API from PHP, take 2
- Common WordPress End-of-Post Content
- Customizing Language Selector
- Using dark-themed Google Recaptcha V2
- Using Backlight 3 JSON API from PHP
- More posts ...