Backlight2 provides the option to access certain image metadata using `Metadata One`, `Metadata Two` and the `Tokens` field. This limits creators who need to access more metadata to provide additional information to the user. Using additional metadata might increase SEO as well. In this example, I use `Metadata One` which can be found in Backlight […]
Web Design Consulting
Do you need help designing your web site or getting Backlight working the way you want? Contact me to discuss your idea or project.
Buy me a Coffee
- Customize Google Image Structured Data Support
- Adding Google Analytics GA4 to Backlight 4
- Embedding Photo Search Results
- Customizing Page Footer
- Using Backlight 3 JSON API from PHP, take 2
- Common WordPress End-of-Post Content
- Customizing Language Selector
- Using dark-themed Google Recaptcha V2
- Using Backlight 3 JSON API from PHP
- More posts ...